Sunday, March 20, 2011

Exchanging Belongings

Yangjah and I played last night in front of the moon and Docomo building, thinking of Meri and all others with us in this world right now.

When we finished, a German man came out of the dark and told us his experience of being on the 30th floor of a Tokyo office building during the quake. His voice and eyes only hinted at the moments he witnessed. Speaking to strangers about experiences he can barely fathom he had. Telling of his need to smile and be reassuring to other people near his desk while at the same time he watched the ground rippling beyond his window and thought he would soon die in that building.

We meet and exchange belongings, leaving lighter and heavier in our movements.


3.20.11

2 Comments:

Blogger test said...

Hi Jerry,
I am now in the process of reviving the TALK Learning System - it took a while...

Let me send you a new deck of the WTC because I still have quite a number of sets. If you don't mind I would like to ask you a few questions now and then.

Kind regards,

Johann

8:24 AM  
Blogger jerry said...

hello johann,

yes, i'd love to talk about the WTC and get a new deck. i really use them a lot. my students love using them in my private lessons--from elderly folks to youngins. i can say a lot of things about using them. they are great.

contact me at moontriangle2003[at]yahoo.com

jerry

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home