Saturday, September 03, 2005

Footprints in the Margins

Image hosted by Photobucket.com photo: Bengt Wanselius


There is no one living here;
I'm merely leaving
an abundance of
abandoned houses,
each of their pages
rattled back to wood
by wind and rain
and other excesses
catalogued under the rituals
of reading.

You will never find me.
The only trace is footprints
in the margins.
In this way, know
we have walked
these words into roads.
We have passed ourselves
as strangers--
most intimate.



by jerry gordon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog! i can see you haven't been wasting your time! i'm going to book mark your site now, and ask that you do me the favor of responding likewise.

i have a couple sites devoted to cheap cellular phone family phone and cheap cellular phone family phone. Cruise on over to my first cell phone site and then, come to my second cellular site. Thanks and I hope you enjoy the day!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home